Have you wondered how to keep writing consistently even when you have no idea what to actually write?
Marion Roach Smith is a sought-after author and writing coach who has learned how to productively write — even on those hard days.
Marion is the author of four mass-market books published by some of the largest firms in the world. A former staffer at The New York Times, she’s written for Vogue, Prevention, The Daily News, Good Housekeeping, Martha Stewart Living, Discover, and The Los Angeles Times. She also runs a writing lab called The Memoir Project and teaches writing worldwide.
My friends at Ultimate Bundles teamed up with Marion to bring you a free webinar called 5 ways to become a more productive writer on Monday, January 24th at 12:30 pm Eastern.
In her free class, you’ll learn:
- The secret to developing a daily writing habit
- How to keep writing on days when you feel stuck
- Why productive writing starts with a simple algorithm
- What you must do before you start writing anything
- How to end every writing session to set yourself up for success
I hope we’ll see you there! Just register for the free webinar here.