Feeling behind in your writing? Need some help but aren’t sure where to find it?
It’s not your fault.
Life just has a way of shoveling your best intentions aside. And when life gets busy, writing gets placed on hold.
Sure, you’d love to be editing your book, writing the next scene, or getting inspired for another story.
But something always comes up. Especially in the summer. If you are like me and want to get back into the swing of writing, then you’ll LOVE the FREE Back-to-School for Writers Bundle.
Here are a couple of fun goodies waiting for you on the other side of this click, thanks to the Back-to-School for Writers Bundle:
- 21 Days of Writing Inspiration by Emma Dhesi
- Author Newsletter Email Ideas by Kat Caldwell
- Tips for Naming Characters Guide by Stacy Juba
- Is Self-Publishing for You? By C.E. Flores
- Along with over 30 other amazing gifts covering everything from self-publishing to writing dialogue.
These FREE resources (30+ from more than 20 experts) will jumpstart your writing so you can get back to your work in progress (WIP) before any more time slips by.
All you have to do is head to the Back To School For Writers Bundle and sign up for as many FREE writing aids as you like.