This book is available exclusively through Amazon. Price subject to change. Available in Kindle, hardcover, and paperback format.
- Language: English
- Paperback: 224 pages
- Item Weight: 14.1 ounces
- Dimensions: 6 x 0.51 x 9 inches
In The Mexican Apothecary: Traditional Cold and Flu Herbal Remedies, you’ll discover information about more than 140 cold and flu remedies commonly used in Mexico, including traditional treatments for:
- 32 cough treatments
- 15 remedies for stuffy noses and congestion
- 15 herbal headache remedies
- 11 blends for sore eyes and earaches
- 32 nausea and diarrhea treatments
- 11 sore throat and cold sores herbal applications
- 17 cold buster blends
- 11 immune-strengthening concoctions
- And a guide for an herbal cleansing of the sickroom
The Mexican Apothecary: Traditional Cold and Flu Herbal Remedies contains 67 plant studies with well-researched scientific support for or against each herb’s specific use as traditional alternative medicine, some dating prior to the Spanish conquest.