Whether you’re a self-published author or seeking traditional publishing, the course will give you the tools you need to write a blurb that captures the essence of your novel or nonfiction book and generates interest from potential readers. Enroll today and take the first step toward writing a blurb that truly does your book justice!
Enroll in Book Blurbs Made Simple and discover:
- 5 book blurb rules you need to know to make an impact
- 5 big mistakes to avoid when writing your blurb
- 5 preparation steps to help you sidestep common pitfalls
- 5 tagline tips to hook readers and leave them wanting more
– Immediate access to bite-sized videos with closed captions.
– Cheat sheet recap to keep what you learned at your fingertips.
– Adjective Inspiration List to help make your blurb sizzle.
– Examples and written analysis of successful blurbs from various categories.
– a 50-page workbook that will guide you through the preparation and writing process.